Offering Credit Cards from VISA®
A credit card can be a useful tool when used correctly. It can help you make everyday purchases and build your credit history. TSB Bank offers our customers the convenience of VISA® credit card.
Our credit card services include local customer service. When you have questions about your VISA® credit card, you call your TSB Bank office for help and we handle it from there. If you lose your credit card or it is stolen, simply call us and we’ll handle it.
Online Credit Card Statements
Another benefit of our VISA® credit card is the ability to check your statements online. Simply go to www.MyCardStatement.com to see your credit card statement whenever you want.
Enhanced Security- Verified by VISA®
You can never be too careful when using your credit card online. Verified by VISA® offer additional layers of security when shopping online. Enroll in the program today!
Credit Card Terms- Effective February 4, 2018
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances: variable rate of 12.40% determined by adding 7.90% to the Prime Rate*; ceiling of 17.90%.
- Late Payment Fee: $15.00
- Return Payment Fee: $15.00
- Over-the-Credit Limit Fee: not applicable as you will not be able to exceed the credit limit established by TSB Bank
- How to avoid paying interest on purchases: your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date of each month.
* The "Prime Rate" is the highest prime rate published in the Money Rates column of the Wall Street Journal on the first Tuesday of the prior month.
Cash-back credit = Scorecard: up to 1% back on yearly retail credit card purchases.
Establish credit: Paying credit card balances on time is a great way to establish good credit.
Apply for Your Credit Card Today