Online Banking and Online Bill Pay- Bank When it Works for You
Bank when you want from anywhere you have an internet connection with Online Banking from Titonka Savings Bank. Whether it’s from your couch or office, Online Banking allows you to have access and control of your finances any time, night or day.
Online Banking Log In
You can access your online banking account through your web browser or through the TSB Bank Mobile Banking App.
Online Banking Features
The various features of Online Banking from Titonka Savings Bank make it easy and convenient to use. With Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances
- See your past transaction history
- View check images
- Get your statements delivered electronically
- Transfer money between your accounts
Online Bill Pay
This feature of Online Banking allows you to make both one-time and recurring payments easily online. Using Online Bill Pay means no more buying envelopes or stamps. Payments are processed as quickly as the same business day if completed before the cut off, so you won’t be stuck waiting for a check to arrive and be processed.
Online Banking and Online Bill Pay are a great way to get control of your personal finances and add convenience to your personal financial management.
This feature of Online Banking is delivered through your Android or Apple device. With Mobile Banking you can:
- Get the balances of your accounts
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Get transaction history
- See check images
An Online Banking sign on is required to access Mobile Banking.
This feature of Online Banking allows you to set up your cell phone to very quickly interact via text messages with Online Banking. With SMS Banking you can:
- Get the balance of a designated primary account
- Get a list of recent transactions
- Get the balance of all of your online accounts
- Transfer from one designated account to another
- Receive alerts
- Your balance each Friday
- When your balance falls under a set amount
- Large deposits
- Large withdrawals or checks
To set this up, sign in to online banking and go to My Settings, and then select Alerts&Notifications on the lower left hand side of the page. This is where you will define the mobile phone number to use for SMS banking, define your primary account (for balance inquiries) and a “source” account (where you can transfer from by the transfer command) and the other alerts as described above.
After it is set up, all interaction with the SMS Banking system is done through text messaging to and from 454545. Standard data and texting rates apply.
TSB Bank is pleased to announce that it has made the Shazam BOLT$ application available to its customers. Shazam BOLT$ is a fraud transaction alerting, balance monitoring, and ATM locator application. It also allows a customer to block and unblock their card.
To enroll, download the Shazam BOLT$ app for free or log into bolts.shazam.net and enter your full card number. There will be some steps to verify with the app and then create a username, password, and user profile. Additional cards can be added at any point.
The Shazam BOLT$ app will allow the user to:
- Activate alerts to be e-mailed to selected e-mail addresses based upon transaction size, transaction type, and transaction location. Fraud alerts will automatically be routed to the e-mail addresses selected.
- Temporary Card Block – A user can temporarily block and unblock their card through the app.
- View the available balance – The balance displayed is the real time balance information that is used to authorize transactions.
- Locate ATMs – The app will locate nearby ATMs on the Shazam network.