Credit Cards from VISA®
When cash is not available or is not an option, a business credit card from TSB Bank provides the purchasing power you need. We have business credit card options available from VISA®, one of the most trusted names in the credit card industry. Either business credit card offers another flexible tool to help you manage your business’s or farms finances.
Business Credit Card Terms- Effective July 16, 2010
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances- variable rate of 11.15% determined by adding 7.90% to the Prime Rate* ceiling of 17.90%
- Late Payment Fee- $15.00
- Return Payment Fee- $15.00
- Over-the-Credit-Limit Fee- not applicable as you will not be allowed to exceed the credit limit established by TSB Bank.
- How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases- Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date of each month.
* The "Prime Rate" is the highest prime rate published in the Money Rates column of the Wall Street Journal on the first Tuesday of the prior month.
Cash-back credit = Scorecard: up to 1% back on yearly retail credit card purchases.
Although we offer business credit card from VISA®, you work with TSB Bank staff when you have questions or run into issues. Questions are answered by real people, not automated voice systems. If your credit card is lost or stolen, simply call TSB Bank and we will take care of the rest.
In addition to local customer service, a business credit card from TSB Bank also provides the convenience of online credit card statements. Visit www.MyCardStatement.com to check your credit card statements.
Additional Security for Shopping Online
Running your own business or farm means you may make purchases online regularly or from time to time. When you use your business credit card from TSB Bank, you can be assured you are shopping securely. Verified by VISA® provide additional layers of security so you can shop without feeling vulnerable.
Apply for your Business Credit Card Today
Come by any TSB Bank location to apply for your business credit card. If you have any questions about our business credit cards, contact TSB Bank in Titonka, Forest City or Thompson today.